Eager to know that how to prevent stretch marks? Well, women develop stretch marks during pregnancy, but people are susceptible in getting these indented streaks in the skin at any time of their life. Stretch marks depends a lot on genetics. Through you can never prevent them, stretch marks can be treated and perfected. There are many researchers and scientists who believe that certain tips can help you in somewhat restricting the appearance of stretch marks to put it precisely. Here are the 7 tips as under that can be helpful:
- Maintain A Body Weight: It is extremely important that you maintain a healthy body weight. Stretch marks are known to happen due to excessive weight gain or sudden weight loss for the matter. Some people also develop stretch marks during growth spurts like, puberty. People like bodybuilders notice the stretch marks after big gains from working out or after using steroids. Working towards controlling your body weight to prevent body changes from happening can be your best try. Eat a healthy diet and exercise well to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Nutritious Nutrient Rich Diet: Studies have found that stretch marks also happen due to the lack of proper nutrients in the body. Eating nutrient rich foods can help restrict the appearance of the stretch marks on the skin. So, make sure t include a nutrient rich diet that is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc, Protein etc. To ensure that, you can include unprocessed food in a variety of colours in your diet which has the right portion of green vegetables, fresh fruits, colourful berries, eggs, fish, meat, milk etc.
- Include Vitamin C In Your Diet: Vitamin C plays a vital role in skin health which helps keep it soft, smooth and supple. Taking lots of vitamin C in your daily diet can help improve the health and texture of the skin while perfecting the appearance of stretch marks to put it precisely. Vitamin C is extremely important for the proper development of collagen. Make sure to include fruits and vegetables in your diet that are rich in vitamin C.
- Eat Zinc Rich Food: Not many of us are aware that zinc makes for an important nutrient for skin health. It helps reduce inflammation and plays a major part in the healing process of the skin. Include zinc rich foods like, nuts and fish in your daily diet that shall keep your skin healthy from within.
- Increase Vitamin D Intake: Although you can soak up some Vitamin D from the bright rays of the sun, you can also increase your intake of vitamin D which in commonly found in bread, yoghurt, cereals etc. A study has found that low levels of vitamin D might lead to stretch marks, so make your you do the needful.
- Stay Hydrated: It has been reported that dry skin is at a greater risk of developing stretch marks than that of soft skin to put it precisely. So, cut down on your caffeine intake as it shall all the more make your skin dry. Drink plenty of water, herbal teas, fresh fruit juices etc. to stay hydrated from within.
- Treat As Soon As Stretch Marks Appear: Whenever you spot a stretch mark, make sure you treat it right away as it can help minimize the appearance. You can consult your dermatologist for the best advice. Also, you can opt for the ‘Namyaa Skin Therapy Body Toning And Sculpting Wonder Oil’ can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, along with scars, uneven skin tone and treats ageing skin kinds. It comes with excellent and effective body toning and sculpting advantages that not only helps you get a well-toned and well sculpted body, but in addition helps get softer, shinier and smoother skin that spells suppleness.