Worried about those stretch marks on the inner thighs that are preventing you from wearing the bikini on your next vacation at the beach? Is it about those inner stretch marks that is stopping you from getting intimate with your girlfriend? Are you uncomfortable wearing shorts only because of the stretch marks that show on the inner thighs? Well, stretch marks happen for a number of reasons and the colour is also dependent on individual skin tones. No matter what the reason be it, it is always best to go in for home remedies or herbal ointments that are absolutely free from side effects. Although there are no established norms that can prevent stretch marks, but doctors and researchers are of the opinion that following certain rules in life can somewhat help. Here are the following rules:
- Stay Hydrated: First and foremost, it is extremely important that you stay hydrated. Make sure that you drink plenty of water and lots of fluids to keep yourself hydrated right from within. This shall help increase the flexibility of the skin which can really work in minimising the appearance of stretch marks to put it precisely.
- Eat Healthy: Include lots of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, pulses, meat, proteins, eggs, milk etc. in your daily diet for this works wonders for the skin. It is sure to keep your healthy and also shall it help prevent the skin from getting dry. Eating healthy is a must for maintaining the proper health of the skin for this keeps the skin soft and supple that helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Moisturise: Please remember to take proper care of the skin if you really want a naturally gorgeous skin complexion. Moisturise the skin to hold on to its elasticity for a much longer span for this shall definitely help the skin soft while preventing dryness. Remember that dry skin has been enlisted as a reason for stretch marks as per different research articles. So never allow your skin to feel dry in the first place and this shall help lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
There are certain home remedies that can help lighten the appearance of stretch marks on your inner thighs. Here are some of them elucidated as under:
- Argan Oil: Vitamin E enriched Argan oil can work absolute magic for the stretch marks. This oil is known to improve the elasticity of the skin and rubbing the oil on the marks can heal the skin effectively while helping the marks to fade to put it precisely.
- Egg Whites: Packed with proteins and Amino acids, egg whites are extremely beneficial for the skin. When it is applied on the stretch marks, this helps lighten the marks and, in the process, helps tighten the skin as well.
- Lemon Juice: Natural lemon is known for its natural bleaching properties. Rubbing some lemon juice on the stretch marks can be helpful. You can also rub a sliced lemon wedge on the marks and see the results for yourself.
- Potato Juice: Potatoes are known to contain high amount of starch that help lighten dark circles, dark patches, blemishes etc. Applying potato juice regularly on the stretch marks can help lighten them for potato juice also contain skin lightening enzymes that help bleach the skin in the most natural manner.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Scoop out the natural gel from the Aloe vera leaves Apply this gel on the stretch marks for Aloe Vera is known to work as the natural cure for stretch marks for the matter. Remember to wash it off after 2-3 hours.
Also, you can try out ‘Namyaa Skin Therapy Body Toning And Sculpting Wonder Oil’ that makes for an advanced multipurpose oil and it can be used all over the body, including hips, chest, inner thighs, legs etc. It is a Paraben and Colorant free body oil that has been enriched with certified and natural ingredients and is especially formulated for daily usage. It has been formulated with rare and certified natural ingredients like Vitamin E, coconut oil, turmeric extracts etc. Try out this amazing oil that can help you say goodbye to those stretch marks on your inner thighs in a quick span.